Saturday, January 21, 2012

So Far, So Great...

Assalamualaikum,

I Go Back In Time And Change It But I Can't
                                          Back To December - Taylor Swift

How's life? Mine? Nyehh.. Ok.. Normal... Just friendship with my other classmates are getting better.. Extra curriculum are killing me... I have to stay in school till 5 o'clock, a lot of work and I woke up at 5 a.m or 4.30 a.m (sometimes) cuz I'm a cool kid , so you know, after a whole day of school, I'll be freaking tired..

Luckily now we're having a week off because of Chinese New Year.. Woohoo... Just hanging around, going crazy in my room while listening to Big Time Rush's songs and might be going to Universal Studios Singapore again.. So yeah, pretty much what I'm gonna do..

His Smile, His Hoodie, His Cuteness, It just can't get any better....

Heck Yes!!! *Happy Dance*

Speaking about Big Time Rush, they just had their first appearance on Ellen last week!!! Oh Yeah!! They performed Music Sounds Better With You + a quick chat with Ellen.. It was AWESOME!!! Here's vids from their appearance.. ^_^



How cool is that? Haha ok, have fun.. Here's two more goodies... :)

Katelyn Tarver - It's Good
Calling All The Monsters - China Anne McClain

Ok, Good day.. :)
Wassalam..

AINA...♡  

No comments:

Post a Comment