Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's A Chapter In Life...

Assalamualaikum,


              It's The Only Life You Got, 
                     So You Gotta Live It Big Time
                                                                 -Big Time Rush-

  So, school just started last week and it was exhausting and lonely. My best friends are in the other class, it's just not the same without them. It's also freaking hot and windy. Everyday I have to walk to my brother's school which is about 500 m away from mine. Then, we have to wait for another 40 minutes for my big brother. Luckily, I always put my iPod in the car every morning. I can just chill in the car by reading and listening to big time rush and the others or just sleep. Easy thing.. hehe 



Well, so far, school is nyehhh okay. Nothing bad happened yet. So, I'll take that as a good thing... hmm...
Ok,
Hehe, Siti finally said it.. Sterling Knight is cute... ^_^

Btw, the new background song is Cover Girl by Big Time Rush. It's cute isn't it? Ok, Goody Goody..

Selena Gomez - Best of 2011

Joe Brooks - Superman
Ok, Good Night,
Wassalam,

AINA...♡

No comments:

Post a Comment