Saturday, December 24, 2011

Obsessions...

Assalamualaikum,

But This Love Is Ours...
                             Ours-T.Swift
               
      Obsessions.... As all of you might know, my latest obsession is him...
STERLING KNIGHT
 
Some people didn't know that obsessions can get you new friends... Like now, I think I've found two new friends that we usually reply each other's tweet.. From there, we bonded as friends...
She's awesome!

She's a nice girl to talk to.. I love her... 

Haha.. I told ya...
Speaking about tweets, this morning I woke up with a wonderful surprise... Remember Anwar Hadi from my post Youtube! ? This morning he replied my tweet!!! Ahhh... I didn't really expect that he's gonna reply my tweet...


Oh... and btw, I've reach more than 100 followers.... Ahh... :D

What a good thing to start your day with... So that's all folks... Here's some goodies for my dearest readers...

Ours - Taylor Swift


Sure Feels Like Love - Tiffany Thornton
Wassalam, 
Aina...                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment