Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Real Side of Your Friends...

Assalamualaikum,

It's hard right to continue your daily life like nothing horrible happened when you know that someone hates you. Yea... Sometimes it's a good thing to leave, so you can know who your friends really are. When you're there, they'll always talk nice about you.. but when you're away, they reveal their real sides. Negative comments, Gossips, behave like you're one of their enemies...

Then, they'll always try to pick a fight with you... Sometimes, I just don't get the fact that some people would do things like that to their best friends. My eyes aren't blind... When I was there, you guys are like the sweetest thing in the world... I'm talking about friendship.. It is the sweetest thing in the world. Especially both of you... You guys were like Spongebob & Patrick,
Miley & Lily,
Mr.Bean & Teddy,
What happened? She left before summer, at that time, you guys were still the same... As far a I know, you guys were still the same person during summer... But not for long, everything changed when school started few months ago. Yeah.. They're best friends. I'm new, but I can notice that. Why can't you? Her apartment is near to his. I know that they always hang out together. Why didn't you know that? Because you got some problem with that? Huh.. Poor you.. She did so many things for you.. Can't you just appreciate that? In return, you ditched her... You're happy now? 

Don't worry D... Now,you know who's your true friends... Stay strong... I'll always be with you.. xoxo

Wassalam.... 
AINA...

No comments:

Post a Comment